To foster a culture of innovation and catalyze administrative innovation and collaboration across Harvard by investing in staff-generated, creative solutions that reduce administrative burden, enhance our ability to serve faculty and students, and invigorate our employees.
Nine projects were awarded funding in the inaugural year of the President's Administrative Innovation Fund:
- 21st Century Mailing
- An Automated Allocation Innovation
- Building a Participant Pool for Internal Accessibility Testing
- Check-in Safe Abroad
- Cross-University Executive Education Program
- Faculty Support Administrators Network
- Financial Training Initiative
- Healthier Building Materials
- Launch Analytics Staff Consortium
April 17, 2017:
Need more info?
Please visit the Resources section to review articles, videos and classes related to innovation, design thinking, process improvement, project management and more.